domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Dream

Every night I dream about you. And every morning I wake up and youre not beside me. You're not...
If you cant miss what you don't ever have... Why is that feeling of sadness in my heart?
Youre my drug, my little pack of everything. Youre something to dream at night
So dont talk to me, dont try to hug me with your dead words.
Every night you told me in dreams that you love me. Mornings broke that dream
I cant miss the us, if I never have a You.
I will runaway and no dream no more. That way I can wake up and you can talk to me.
You now, I promise to stay silence until I go away.
Well, that is that go away.
Goodbye sweet heart, goodbye forever.

N: Ahora nos extranjerizamos
D: Claro que si, hay que probar la azulidad de nuestros conocimientos
N: Amas el color azul, a que si?
D: Muchisimo.
N: Pues ese color no existe.
D: Eso... Eso... Es mentira!
N: Es una gran verdad, ese color no existe y te lo puedo comprobar.
D: No, no, nooooo!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario